Start of the new Lecture Series "Frontiers in Biosciences"
Lecture Series "Frontiers in Biosciences"
BBMRI‐ERIC in collaboration with BBMRI.at are sponsoring a new lecture series under the auspices of Academia Europaea, bringing international top scientists in the field of research infrastructures and biomedical sciences to Graz. This will be a series of lectures hosted at the premises of BBMRI‐ERIC.
- Date & Time: September 30, 2014 - 18:00-19:00
- Location: BBMRI.at & BBMRI-ERIC – Neue Stiftingtalstraße 2/B/6, A-8010 Graz
- Jan‐Eric Litton: Welcome and introduction of the speaker
- Niklas Blomberg: The ELIXIR bioinformatics infrastructure: Data, Computing and Services to Communities
- Discussion including wine and cheese tasting